Success in the global economy begins in education. It is there that minds are inspired, careers take shape and innovation is nurtured. Teachers play a critical role in this process, but they can’t do it alone. They need access to tools that will help them prepare students for the exciting opportunities that await them in the knowledge-based economy. We need collaboration with the parents, businesses, and community.
This need has become even more important as the student-centered approach, known as 21st century learning evolves. Technology is a driving force behind this process. It provides students and teachers with easy-to-use tools and applications that enhance their experience and let them quickly and easily connect with everyone who plays a role in learning. Simply put, it helps unleash the power of people.
We design and provide solutions that are cost effective, flexible and innovative to solve your instructional, assessment/analytic, communication, and/or collaboration requirements.
Educational Consulting and Technology Solutions
Enabling students, teachers, parents, administrators, community, and businesses.
- Requirements and Solutions Consulting
- Learning Management Systems for K-20 and Businesses
- Instructional Technology
- Rubrics, Assessments, and Statistical analysis
- Individualized Learning Online- any time, any pace, any place
- Collaboration and Communication tools and best practices, technology certifications online
- Curriculum, Course, Knowledge, and Content development and management
- Project based learning activities and innovative problem solving strategies
Collaboration with Microsoft, CISCO, SAS, TAVIE, BrainHoney, NCTA Knowledge Workforce, and more
- Volunteer and Free Consulting & Services for Rural and Independent School for STEM, 21st Century, Project based learning, and Project Management that Qualified
- Technology Grants for Education including ARRA/Stimulus, free or low cost quality tool solutions
Quick wins and long term strategies made easy. We share our knowledge and collaborate to deliver best practices leveraging our memberships and partnerships in various instructional technology and education organizations including the below:
Microsoft Gold – Partners in Learning
Specializing Microsoft Educational and Collaboration/Communications products Live@Edu, LMS, SharePoint, MS Analytics, Exchange/Outlook, DreamSpark, and IT Academy
NC Technology in Education Society- NCTIES
International Society for Technology in Education – ISTE
NC Distance Learning Association
Granville County Live Well Youth Council
NC Technology Association Knowledge Workforce
FFA Alumni (FFA is the largest student organization in the US)
BrainHoney Reseller, Procom Partnering, Keous Consulting
DMRSolutions offers training courses and seminars at our training facility in Research Triangle Park, NC and at client sites. Our Training Center is conveniently located adjacent to RDU International airport and close to area lodging and dining facilities. We develop and offer courses designed to keep our clients and associates on the leading edge of technology.